I've been tagged (:
1. I have 11+ different names, "Celebrity" is the newest one (: ha (seriously lol)
2. Mountain View is my 7th and my LAST High School I will ever attend.
3. No matter how many times, or where I move, Orem, Utah will always and forever be my home =]
4. I love Love LOVE rice, and have to eat it with practically EVERY meal!
5. I truely believe I am a celebrity! =] and will Become EXTREMELY famous and wealthy later on ha (better believe it!)
6. Sometimes I have my moments where I am not fully here, but for the most part I can fully comprehend haha
7. When I listen to music I can honestly say I don't listen to a thing they say. I'm more of a beat person, I didn't know til about a year ago that the song i have been listening to since i was like 5, a song that is one of my favorites, is a sick nasty song ! lol
8. Often times I hold in my anger, and end up crying or lashing out on someone.. sad i know.. ha
9. I like to compliment people, but only when they really deserve it. (:
10. No one can help when they judge a person when they first meet, but I never let that effect how I feel about that person
11. I hate driving cause I get bad anxiety
12. I hate having perfect vision because I don't want to see all my imperfectons on my face so well defined, as well as everyone elses
13. I have to thank Kylee for introducing me to the whole Rock genre if it wasnt for here i probably wouldn't have discovered my favorite rock/indie/electronica/new wave/powerpop shiz.. lol
14. I think I'm a funny person, or people could just feel sorry for me and laugh cause they feel bad
15. I honestly dont get the whole "I Love You" in high school relationships
16. Vanilla Ice is my boyfriend. Robert Hoffman is my fiance. Paul Walker is my husband.
17. Sleep+me=a love hate relationship. I love to sleep. but hate sleeping so long ha
18. I want to be admired, and to be a positive role model!
19. I want to be an elementary teacher, but i have a secret passion to be an actress
20. If I dont like you, than I will not be fake and make an effort to know you
21. I have a thing for red heads, I find them all attractive, even if they could be the ugliest guy on earth, they would be beautiful in my eyes! hahaha
22. I don't talk to any guys that I find attractive first, they have to talk to me cause my fear is rejection
23. I'm admitting to being a shopaholic
24. I will attend a fashion show before I die, as well as ride the biggest roller coaster in the world
25. If I could have any superpower in the world, I would be invisible! =]
touch tv show netflix
3 years ago



1 comment:
12 - I wish I had perfect vision, it's a pain wearing contact lenses and glasses all the time.
16- My husband has a nephew where a lot of people think he looks like Paul Walker. He had a short stint as an Abercombie model, he hated it because he kept getting hit on by the other gay male models!
Loved your list & Have a great Easter!
Post a Comment