Friday, August 15, 2008

School is about to BEGIN!!!

I can't believe summer has come and went within the blink of an eye! ITS CAHRAYZEE!! At least I did something that was meaningful in the summer, and took some college classes at SLCC. That was my life! I go to school for 12 hours a day, come back home and sleep! It was good though because I got to working out everytime I went to school and IT FELT GOOD =D I swear I lost like 10 pounds, but ever since summer school got out I wasn't able to make it to the gym so pretty sure I GAINED IT ALL BACK! Once school starts Im making it a habit to hit the gym EVERYDAY!

I finally got a job today. I am now a future employee at KMART!!! WOOT WOOT! =D I was afraid I would've had to resort to McDonalds (yea nothing against those that worked there.. i would just get FAT!) But now I can work!

Anyways this school will be very much hectic for me! Thankgoodness I only have one hard class a day. Algebra 1010 and chemistry 1010! The rest of my classes are working in the counseling center, being a preschool teacher, and becoming an intern at an elementary school! I am WAY excited for school to start!

My goals for this school year are to make the BEST out of EVERYTHING! I want to the attend ALL the school events/dances, and make my senior ENJOYABLE! I am hoping that I will get to be student of the month, and gain many scholarships!

Some of the organizations that I am involved in this year will FOR SURE keep me busy.
President Multicultural Club
Vice President Fashion Club
Vice President FCCLA
Peer Leadership Team
PTSA
not to mention my church callings
Laurel Class President
Member Stake Youth Conference

This is MY year, and I can't wait to get it started! Before you know it, I'll be graduated and off to college... not that, I CAN'T WAIT =D

2 comments:

Lavi said...

THIS IS UR YEAR NEHNA!!! You are going to be freaking fantasticoness!!!!!

O'Connor Family said...

You are one busy bee! You set some really great goals and I know you'll make a great elementary school teacher.